Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
2019 NNPC-Chevron JV National University Scholarship
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
– Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
– Business Administration/Economics
– Chemical Engineering
– Civil Engineering
– Computer Science
– Electrical/Electronics Engineering
– Environmental Studies/Surveying
– Geology/Geophysics/Geo Informatics
– Mass Communication/Journalism
– Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
– Medicine & Surgery, Dentistry and Pharmacy
– Petroleum and Gas Engineering
– This scholarship scheme is for all Nigerians only studying in any tertiary institution across the country.
– All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
– All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2017/2018 academic session).
– All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Ensure you have all the needed document scanned and ready before continuing to the application page. Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 150kb and the total size does noes not exceed 750kb.
– Admission Letter
– School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
– Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
– Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
– And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your document.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit: www.orm-ng.com/cnlnationalawards